Available May to September
Unavailable July 10 to August 13
We accommodate groups of 15 to 100.
For booking info please e-mail
Are you looking for a beautiful site for a special get-away? Our facilities are ideal for youth groups, schools, family reunions, weddings, hiking, golfing and cycling groups, religious groups, organizational and corporate retreats. We offer affordable rental accommodations and meals for weekend, extended-weekend, and week-long stays in May and June as well as from mid-August until Thanksgiving.
Camp Wasaga is located in Riding Mountain National Park, 265 km northwest of Winnipeg on the banks of gorgeous Clear Lake. The town of Wasagaming is a 5 minute drive, or a half hour lakeshore walk away, with charming shops, tasty eats, and a beautiful beach. The beautiful hiking and cycling trails of Riding Mountain National Park are nearby.
Cabins hold 3–6 people, with a capacity for 20 to 100 guests. Delicious home-cooked meals are served buffet-style in our historic dining hall. Other facilities include a large recreation hall, waterfront access for canoeing, kayaking, and swimming, and large green spaces for outdoor games and activities.
- On the shores of beautiful Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park
- 19 comfortable cabins
- Clean washroom & shower facilities
- Delicious home-cooked meals served buffet-style in dining hall
- Dining Hall does double duty as meeting room
- Screened-in veranda for group meetings
- Large recreation hall
- Waterfront access for canoeing, kayaking, and swimming
- Large green spaces for outdoor games and activities
- 5-minute drive to stores in Onanole
- 10-minute drive (or 30 minute hike) to Wasagaming
|15-25 People||25-50 People||50-75 People||75-100 People|