What we have and What to bring to Camp
Our electrically heated cabins are fitted with beds to suit your family size, a small dresser and night stand as well as some seating in the shared veranda. The cabins have electricity and multiple outlets for your devices.
We ask people to bring their own bedding, pillows and fitted twin/double sheets or sleeping bags and your own towels.
Our dining hall has a shared fridge for any items that need to be cool or frozen over the course of the week.
Other items to consider are musical instruments, rain gear, bikes, lawn chairs, a fan, binoculars, camera, flashlight, walking/hiking shoes, toys for rainy days, supplies for special activities to share with other campers, skits or stories for the talent show!
Please no pets, skateboards, roller blades or nut products – we strive to be a nut free site for our campers with allergies.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- 19 private comfortable family cabins
- Dining hall: three delicious meals and snack (included)
- Recreation hall with toddler play area and stage (for weekly kids' talent show)
- Children's play structure, tipi play structure and sand pit
- Modern washhouse with multiple hot showers, washer and dryer
- Dock (supervised by a certified lifeguard) in shallow, sandy-bottomed area of lake
- Kayaks, canoes, windsurfer with (mandatory) instruction in their safe handling
- Volleyball court
- Hammock area and lots of green space